Thursday, September 24, 2009

WE MISS SYDNEY, WE MISSED THE RED CLOUD STORM, BUT NOT THE MESS ITS MAKING!


So the Spectacular sight that Sydney woke up to is now clearing, we were told it made such a mess, its all up the halls and in the garage at my inlaws and that's just from opening the door and closing it. The Airport had delays and canceled flights as well as many people missing work due to allergies and asthma Well it would have been awesome to see but a terrible mess to clean up.
I CANT STAND MESS! LOL
I hope our Butchy is alright, I wonder if he was left outside overnight and his coat turned red?
I hope not!!!!!
Here are some incredible photos!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Holy cow! That is amazing! Is it dirt?

Aria said...

wow! is this a regular accurance? too bad I missed it while i was out there. It looks kind of scary!!! :)