Friday, September 25, 2009

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

Well apart from the obvious that I am black and my husband is white, he's an Aussie and I'm a Kiwi, he loves Rootbeer when I think it tastes like toothpaste and the list goes on, there happens to be a major divide in our home, that is that the line drawn on the court, or field continues on into our home. Cam and I are sparring partners when it comes to Sport! I love my All blacks and he loves his Wallabies. It so happens that I am a Cougar fan and my lovely husband goes for the enemy. Its pure fun and we both love our sports like most, its just that if we loose I don't think I take it as hard as he does, so in a way I was grateful that the Utes won because I had a happy husband, which = happy wife, which = happy home!
Well we didn't go to the game but we watched it at the West Community Village by our house, there was pizza and popcorn. My girls are followers with their dad and Hayden I were the only ones in BYU gear and man if looks could kill we would have died instantly!! I remember a few kids kind of gasped as I walked in and one little boy covered his mouth as I found my seat, and I was like "whose kids are these, and what are their parents teaching them" Last time I checked this was a free country I'm sure!!!! The kids and I lasted for a very lengthy 15mins before we got up and started walking off and doing our own thing. This is so ancient (last year) but I'm just doing a few random blogs. Thanks Son for taking awesome photos!

No comments: