Friday, September 29, 2017

Pathways

So I know I have shared a few Free online Open learning Websites and they are constantly adding new courses and specialized course from some really Valuable and Quality sources, Universities, Organizations, Labs, Colleges and some very accomplished individuals are also offering some great content and topics even some you didn't know existed. I have been studying with Pathways online learning School for the Past week which is with BYU-Idaho University and I am currently in my freshman year of University and decided not to attend my freshman year at College with Waikato and try Pathways.


By choosing to go with Pathways, I am able to stay at home all week with my children and do my classes online and in my own time and then attend a 90 Session of Institue which is a religious focused class and then followed by the academically-focused Lesson which combines they two religious and secular focused learning together under the same umbrella of values, conduct, and morels.  This is heavily discounted in comparison to typical higher education options available. The first couple of weeks is wonderful I am so glad that I made this decision and It has blessed my family already because we don't have this looming cloud over us financially, I know I can be at peace knowing my school is paid and no worries about loans or credit card debt for it. It is Worldwide, check to see if there is a Gathering point near you!

https://pathway.lds.org/Help/AfterPathway

No comments: