Friday, April 8, 2016

We are back!

Lots has happened in the last 5 years!

We have since moved back to Australia.  Cameron has graduated and our average size family of 4 kids and 2 parents has grown to 6 kids and luckily still 2 parents! haha
We are in New Zealand right now post baby numbers sixes deliver awaiting an eagerly anticipated decision for surgery on my pelvis. With Manaias birth i experienced a full separation of the symphasis Pubis.  I was not able to walk for approximately 1 year, I was on heavy medication which did not allow me to awake and function normally in any way shape or form.  I was also on strict bed rest from 23 week pregnant which  i must say was literally the most boring mundane and utterly useless time of my life but the one who benefited the most from this was Manaia and that is all that matters so without further adieu here are the new additions .............

Number 4 is Manaia Te Rauhina Bailey was born in Salt Lake City, Utah 9th August 2010 She was such a petite little princess, she was an adorable little baby, she was just like a perfect little doll, So cute, she was loved by all of her sisters and her brother, carried everywhere and was a quite beautiful little girl.  If i didnt give birth to her I would think she wasn't mine haha she is so fair and had blue blue eyes for 3 years and then they started to change to the beautiful green - hazel colour she sports now.

 Number 5 child was born in NZ on the 21st December 2013 her name is Aaria Terina Monique Riah-leigh Purangawai Bailey and boy does she keep us on our toes. She is such a joy and super cute. She is one smart cookie and she loves to boss her big sister Manaia around.  She is a chunky little munchkin who can run  rings around us all day NO LIES! She is the only one out of our children that when she is up the rest of the household MUST be as well no exceptions, even a locked door means nothing to her, and she is go go go till the time she hits the sack.  She loves to play with her siblings and have them run around her.  She is a bit too spoilt for our liking which cause her to be a right little git sometimes but when she looks at you her face just melts your heart!

Number 6 is our precious bundle of joy Mahia Eva Jordan Bailey born 26th February 2016.
She was 36mnths 4days gestation when i gave birth.  my pregnancy was hard but she was perfectly healthy and thriving in the womb.  It was my body that was falling apart haha. So She 6-7 weeks old now and she is just like her brother and sisters ............ the bestest baby ever! She eats sleeps, poops and burps and she is not a fussy baby at all.  Ill get her being a little fussy if I took her off my breast to early or she cant bring her wind up but its nothing more then her squirming for a bit and a little grizzle she lets out once or twice but She looks exactly like her siblings, they are almost identical in there photos but i can tell the difference, (to be honest its just because of their blankets and outfits that i can tell the difference) lol  All i can say is that I am blessed to have every single one of them and

MOST DEFINITELY WORTH IT!


3 comments:

CamillaS said...

Welcome back to blog world Love! I knew I saw your husband at church one Sunday, but I wasn't sure. This post just confirmed it.
xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Yep Im back I forgot how much I loved it! I just got mangere