Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER EGG HUNT




Its snowy outside and we didnt get to Hunt for Easter Eggs at the University of Utah Hunt because the Fire trucks came, something to do with the Candy Floss Machine setting off the Alarms, we didnt want to wait! So I did one for the kids for Family Home Evening after teaching them about the real meaning of Easter.
I don't usually give the kids rubbish to eat (Lollies and Candy) so as you can see in Hayden's Pictures he is Jumping in the air and Tyla Jade is stuffing her mouth with Lollies cause its like they never get it!!!! (ahhhh cause they don't) lol
I wish the weather would act like its Spring rather than Winter all over again! lol
This was the first Easter Egg Hunt I had done for the kids.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey, I'm finally commenting on your Easter post! ha ha, I'm so bad at blogging! I haven't heard on the baby yet, so I'm assuming it's not her yet?? I need to know! Hey, I'm mad we didn't get any pictures at the cabin, that was so fun! We could've had good blogging material. Oh well, we'll just have to go camping or something soon so we can get some pics! We love you guys! Keep in touch about the baby!!