Friday, July 10, 2009

KARATE


Cameron and I have always wanted to put the children in to Karate so we have finally found one that we are happy with and the kids love too. They did so good at on their first few classes, Karenza winded her brother during one of the practise drills and it kinda made us all giggle, ok so I lie it made us all laugh sooooo hard. They look awesome in their uniform. They really like their teacher, Dillan, he is sooo cute!!!!!! I need to get a picture of him.
Yay for my little karate kids.
Oh almost forgot Tyla Jade really wants to do it but shes a little young and I pretty sure she would knock the wind out of a few people too...... lol





3 comments:

Sarah said...

They look so cool in their Karate suits (and so grown up too!).

Candice said...

That is awesome they are in karate. I need to find something like that for Jaxon. I Miss your kids!!

Steph said...

Your kids are so cute, that's fun they're doing karate! Hey, we miss you guys.. what's up. We move just a short walk away, and we never see you anymore?? We need to hang out soon!!