Friday, May 1, 2009

DIARY OF A MAD WHITE MAN!!!

So let me tell you a story about why i am so mad..i have compiled thousands of songs onto my ipod over the course of the last couple of years. Most of my CD's i put onto my ipod before we left Australia so i wouldn't have to bring them all over to the US. About 9000 songs or thereabouts. i also had about 20 movies on there that we don't have here in America. I plugged my ipod into the computer the other day and it says that itunes has a new version to download, so i do it and it says "Do you now want to sync?" i without thinking said yes and next thing you know, all music and movies are erased and my ipod is blank. i get this little annoying message mocking me saying "your ipod is now synched". i mean why didn't it say "you have now been screwed!!" and had a little smiling icon just laughing at me. i was so ticked i could cry. I now have the unenviable task of trying to load songs back onto my ipod. Goodbye summer i guess........

1 comment:

CamillaS said...

this is why microsoft made the zune.